Sunday, January 8, 2012

First Blog post Ever.

This is the first of many blog posts. This blog is meant to document my work and life. My name is Matt, people know me as SLIM. I have had this as a nickname via my older brother sometime around 1995. He introduced me into grafitti while i was still drawing simpson charecters. I currently work as a full time artist at Peter Tat 2 in West Hempstead NY. Peter Tat 2 has allowed me the opportunity to make art and tattoos for the last 5 years this May. I feel tattoos are the hardest medium to work on and I have dedicated my life to learning the trade. I try to push myself to learn and understand all concepts. I work under one sole principle which is, "Your WORK will speak for itself."... Now no more blabbermouth babycry bullshit...heres a bunch of tattoos and art photos..

                                                                woeski grafitti piece by penz
                                                        Cherry Blossoms and petals
                                                           Dagger through the heart
                                                                  Indian Chief head
                                                               Fishhook through clover

No comments:

Post a Comment